Join the SRG Team
SRG has an opening for an experienced and capable Senior Structural Engineer to play a key role in our organization and take on future leadership responsibilities. Technical skills will include the repair of various structural and building envelope systems including exterior facades, balconies, plazas, parking garages, roofing and waterproofing, etc. for commercial and residential facilities. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company with room for leaders.
- An experienced engineering professional that possesses P.E. registration and at least 8-20 years of experience in design and evaluation of commercial buildings, roofs, parking garages, waterproofing systems, exterior enclosures, etc.
- Ability to perform analysis and design, investigation, evaluation and diagnostic testing of existing building structures, exterior enclosures and building components and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to prepare bids and proposals as well as build and maintain good working relationships with property managers and clients, as well as staff.
- Outstanding attention to detail in every aspect of their work.
- Must be a registered P.E. and able to obtain licenses in Maryland, DC, and Virginia.
We greatly value our team members and empower and support them to grow in their technical knowledge and professional experience through continuing education and hands-on training. We strive to create a culture that is team-oriented and collaborative. SRG encourages excellent performance and rewards its staff commensurate with their contributions to our clients and our company. We are seeking candidates who can lead the firm in the future.
We offer excellent benefits, including salary, bonus potential, 401k contributions, health insurance, flexible spending accounts, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, and profit-sharing among other benefits. We offer a flexible work environment with a diversity of experience and opportunities.
Join Our Team:
If you are interested in making our team your long term home, please submit your resume and information below.